Friday, June 12, 2009

Green Businesses

For those of you who don't know too much about me, I would just like to say that I am obsessed with being 'green' (and I love etsy lol). It is clear to me, that I am not the only one! I have joined a wonderful group called 'Team Eco Etsy' who shares wonderful ideas about ways to be kind to the environment. You can check out their website here
http://www.ecoetsy.com/
Team Eco Etsy is a community of "eco-conscious artists and crafters
who create and sell in an eco-friendly fashion."
I am always amazed at the incredible amounts of information that is available from them, and how willing they are to share everything!
I want to share these ideas and wonderful people with everyone!
Every week, I will be doing a Green Business Feature with information about these people, with links to their shops and their wonderful eco friendly items. I truly hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
**If you are reading this blog, and you have a green business that you would like to have featured here, and are not a part of Team Eco Etsy, or etsy at all, shoot me an email at planet_playground@hotmail.com and I would be happy to share your ventures of being a green business!

No comments: