Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Feature - Eco Fabulous Seller Jeanna From Beans Things


Jeanna sells One of a Kind (OOAK) nature inspired jewelry and home decor.
All of her images included in her items are upcycled from various printed venues. "I constantly keep my eye out for anything that I think would make a great pendant or magnet set. When I find something that works, it is like Christmas morning for me! I choose each image thoughtfully and spend much time on each item from start to finish."
Jeanna is flexible with custom orders and encourages them. "It is so great to see the creative process unfold…it all starts with an image from a magazine/catalog and ends with a beautiful nature inspired piece of art!"

Jeanna has been creating since she was a child. "At a very young age I was made aware of the impact that we have not only on our environment, but to our earth’s animals too."
She re-uses all shipping materials and sometimes makes her own shipping envelopes out of cereal boxes. "All of the wrapping I use to wrap my items after purchase have been up-cycled as well. I re-use everything!"

You need to check out this store! Prices are extremely reasonable (From $1.50 to $12.00)and her items are truly unique and inspiring!

See her Etsy store at: www.beansthings.etsy.com
See her ArtFire store at: www.BeansThings.artfire.com
See her Facebook Fan club: http://tinyurl.com/d2z6x3
Follow her on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/beansthings
See her Flickr at: www.flickr.com/beansthings

No comments: