Saturday, August 1, 2009

Friday Eco Fabulous Seller - Melody from Kinder Cotton


Melody from Kinder Cotton makes eco friendly baby items. She sells bibs, shoes, burp cloths, hats, hooded towels, washcloths and wipes.

Her items are adorable, super soft and high quality. Most importantly, all of her items are made from fabric that is organic and fair trade certified.
Organic cotton is grown without the use of chemicals or pesticides. Traditionally grown cotton accounts for 25% of the worlds pesticides.
Although fabric with a continence costs a little more, you can be rest assured that 'the people who produced the fabric we paid fairly and not exposed to harmful pesticides, fertilizers, or dyes.'

Melody is a work at home mom who started sewing for her baby when she wanted her to have cute, organic baby products. "I love the creative process and working with the fabrics, which meant that I kept sewing once I had plenty of supplies for her. I know that sewing your own isn't an option for most moms, so I hope that I can provide cute, practical, durable items for your baby, too!"

You can check out Melody's store at
http://www.kindercotton.etsy.com
Her prices are extremely reasonable, especially for using organic cotton!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!